blackbutterfly
The Brangelina twins, 3 weeks old, Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon made their first pics on public on People Mag who reportedly spent $14million for the first pics of the twins! I am not much Brad Pitt fan but yes i am definitely a Lara Croft Fan! I've always loved Angelina Jolie from her looks, her face, her body, to her talents, to her unbelievable passion for kids. It's just so amazing to see a woman like pure jewel as her and to see her humility and love for kids! Hmmm to think it's a world running out of glamorous girls and famous celebs who would want to have children or adopt children. Most girls who are like Venuses just simply seem to detest the idea of bloating and motherhood when they can just remain in their model bodies and beauties decorating the world to attract all the dumb ego-laden Adonises in the world! Well...birds of A feather anyway can flock together.

Hmmm I took this pic out for my vision board and why? Coz i love twins and I dream of having twins one day! At least, you'd be glad it's not the old superstition and that I haven't been eating all the twin bananas i can find just to keep believing that stuffing myself up with twin banaas would certify me for twins soon.
If I believe I can get to have twins i should have names for both. Hmmm okay that will be my assignment. :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment