blackbutterfly
Beijing Olympics is just by far the most unforgettable one! For me it  seems the grandest and most extravagant,  of all celebrations i've seen! I just watched the closing ceremony and i am speechless. It went for hours but i wasn't ever bored it was like a disney fantasy! :)  so powerful, so moving, so colorful, so magical, so gracefully exciting and awesome!   


I've been watching the games ever since the first day and i've loved new faces and love  the not so new faces twice this time.  I was looking for Jacky Chan all through out coz he'z my favorite eversince i was a kid. hmm iwas just thinkin that he advertised the olympics 350 days countedown before it started but then couldn't see him when the event was ongoing. (L0L perhaps so unrealistic for me...did i expect him seated on one of those seasts at the stadium? hahahha )  Ey....but i saw him towards the end part of the the farewell ceremony soon after the olympic flag was turned over to London. Hehehe Jacky Chan is my guy! He was singing with some others hahaha and i thought he'z all action hero.  Ummm wowww, on his interview i can see, he's learning to speak english much much more fluently. :)   Haaaaayzzzzzzz i love to get his autograph one day!


Anyway, I'll miss the olympic games. Four years ...ummm kinda far. I wonder what LOndon  Olympics will be like.


Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment