blackbutterfly
I'm getting more hooked on korean drama series. It's not that it's my first time to watch some this year. I was a good follower of Winter Sonata, Autumn in my Heart, Stairway to Heaven, Coffee Prince, Full House and others but I guess its different when you see it dubbed into tagalog with revised soundracks.  I've heard and had glimspse of  "Which Star Are You From"  shown over ABS-CBN and even "Princess HOurs" but it didn't catch my attention much until i got them on dvd's.

I can't believe how i make room to watch pure korean drama these days and how I'm starting to be quite contagious. I am even looking forward to collecting all-korean drama series and to take time watching those i've seen via local netwoks knowing it would make me love and appreciate those stories.

Compared to spanish and filipinodrama series what makes Korean taste distinctively exciting and soul-captivating?

1.  Theirstories touches the heart and deeper.

2. They have brilliantly sensitive scripts it makes me more attached and charmed by their philosophic and  poetic verses. Those you'd love to replay again and again and those that stick with you like life's lessons.

3. I should admit that Korean drama series are more sweetly conservativeThey have reduced violence and sex all through out. It's the type young ones should watch about love. While on our tv, scenes of violence and lust is prolonged unnecessarily, they made a point that those types got no space on their drama. You can see love and feel it, bt never cheap lusty style. You may see and feel hatred and vengeance too but never  bloody devilish, hannibal lectern-ish! I'm definitely sick of those!

4. They have soundtracks which  do make a complete romantic,heart-pounding or tearing flow. Soundtracks that would feel just like a perfect background of nature with human heart at the centerstage.

5. I love how their stories reveal a lot on how they value their arts, culture, tradition, and spiritual beliefs. 

6. I love how they remind me that spa isn't suppose to be just for upper class ladies and that it's part of natural hygiene. No wonder, they have sooo  beautiful silky skin!

7. I love the innate acting talents of their stars not to mention that they too have appealing  guyz if not totally asianly gorgeous!

8. Their story is in every way run from one curve to another with a steadily mounting pace. You can't wait for a chapter to end and for another to start. No overexposed boring and worthless scenes! It is simply addicting!

Have you ever watched Dr. Heo Jun? I did on Arirang before and it was the only drama series shown around 12midnight phils. time which nevertheless I never failed to wach episode to episode. Watch it when you can and you'll know what i mean. :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment