blackbutterfly
Wahhh watch my bet Ms. Venezuela, Dayana Mendoza take the the throne!
ummm my top 3 choices right from top 20
Kosovo,Columbia,Venezuela



ooops but what's wrong with MS. USA again? wahhhhh
I can't believe for the second time in a row, a miss USA would fall again.


Ms. Usa 2008 Crystle Stewart




Ms. USA 2007 Rachel Smith




Umm what do i say? Two fall's and two of them rising up somehow i honestly think Rachel Smith did a better and smarter way to reboost her dignignity with how she stood up than Ms. Stewart. Hmmm I just feel that she shouldnt have raised her hand to make an upward hand clapping gesture as it did only looked more pathetic, lousy and desperate, which turned out an opposite negative effect than she intended.

Wahhh I hope this wouldn't strain the next Miss USA with some phobia. Wahhh who knows from two fall's the year to come would make Miss USA the New Miss Universe at last and once again!
0 Responses

Post a Comment