blackbutterfly


 My primary motivation behind buying a car, despite the scarcity of my funds, was that I refused to be driven around town in a car with red and blue lights on top. Nothing slows down traffic like a cop.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.5
I do a good job of blocking painful, unnecessary things from my memory.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.6



 My mother is part albino.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.16
I tried to be diplomatic, but mostly I just lied a lot.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.17
I stared because their faces, so different, so similar, were all devastatingly,  
inhumanly beautiful.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.19
That’s Edward. He’s gorgeous, of course, but don’t waste your time. He doesn’t date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him.
Jessica Stanley, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.22
 So, did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what? I’ve never seen him act like that.
Mike Newton, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.25
Forks was literally my personal hell on Earth.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.25
For an instant, I felt a thrill of genuine fear, raising the hair on my arms. The look only lasted a second, but it chilled me more than the freezing wind.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 1, p.27
Edward Cullen is staring at you.
 Jessica Stanley, Twilight, Chapter 2, p.42 


The Cullens don’t like anybody… well, they don’t notice anybody enough to like them. 
But he’s still staring at you.
Jessica Stanley, Twilight, Chapter 2, p.42


His fingers were ice-cold, like he’d been holding them in a snowdrift before class. But that wasn’t why I jerked my hand away so quickly. When he touched me,
it stung my hand as if an electric current had passed through us.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 2, p.45
Hasn’t anyone ever told you? Life isn’t fair.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 2, p.49
I was in disbelief that I’d just explained my dreary life to this bizarre, beautiful boy who may or may not despise me.
Bella Swan
, Twilight, Chapter 2, p.50
If I was being honest with myself, I knew I was eager to get to school because 
I would see Edward Cullen. And that was very, very stupid.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.54 
I was consumed by the mystery Edward presented
And more than a little obsessed by Edward himself.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.67 
That was the first night I dreamed of Edward Cullen.
 Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 3, p.67
As always, I was electrically aware of Edward sitting close enough to touch, as distant as if he were merely an invention of my imagination.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.72
I couldn’t allow him to have this level of influence over me. It was pathetic.
More than pathetic, it was unhealthy.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.74
It’s better if we’re not friends. Trust me.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.74
Bella, it’s not my fault if you are exceptionally unobservant.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.81
I thought you were supposed to be pretending I don’t exist, not irritating me to death.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.82
It felt like the heat of my anger should physically burn him, but he only seemed more amused.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.82


So you are trying to irritate me to death? 
Since Tyler’s van didn’t do the job?
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.82
Bella, you are utterly absurd.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.82


My palms tingled — I wanted so badly to hit something. I was surprised at myself.
I was usually a nonviolent person.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.82


Do you have a multiple personality disorder?
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.82

Are you trying to be funny?
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.83

Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.83


The wasting of finite resources is everyone’s business.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.83
I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.84
It would be more… prudent for you not to be my friend. 
But I’m tired of trying to stay away from you, Bella.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.84
You really should stay away from me.
Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 4, p.84

0 Responses

Post a Comment