blackbutterfly



After such a loooooong time aching to finally start an always-cancelled-reading time I've finally made it just this week!  I guess after all the delay was needless and unnecessary and perhaps i was just lazy and not busy? LOL! Ummm i've seen Twilight on the movie but then i've always wanted to see how it compares with the experience you getting reading the story and not watching it.  Well, true enough as I've anticipated, Twilight on the book is toooooo much of a multiple times more engaging when you open those pages and not just push a button to watch some scenes flip by for less than 2 hours.
I really thought i'd dedicate 3 hours a day to read it but right now I've planned to set aside full days just to read the complete Twilight saga.
This is the same longing I have with the God Father trilogy. I wish to get hold of those books by Mario Puzo and i'm sure that for  a hundred times more the same story that broke me,tore me and have kept me left still inside those scenes will keep me there for good.
0 Responses

Post a Comment