blackbutterfly



Jacky Chan, Chow Yun Fat,Jet Li, Andy Lau ...

I can never resist them!

Jet Li's HERO is at top of my list among all - time movie favorites!  I know that if i have to watch it again, i couldn't help but be awed in tears.

I am not much in to graphically gorrrry, horryfying, bloodiness of war movies but DEFINITELY WARLORDS is one
exemption and one that i'll pick together with Mel Gibson's "BRAVEHEART".

There is something really different with how chinese film does it, cinematography,screenplay,musical scoring and everything!   I watched this movie and it left me seriously attached with it's poignant shade hanging over me and just refusing to pass as mere pictures on the screen.

Based on "The Assassination of Ma," a Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) story about the killing of general Ma Xinyi. The story was filmed by Zhang Che in 1973 as The Blood Brothers.  This ill-fated brotherhood amidst political strife  is a heroic story that will forever leave a distinct dent on your heart.
0 Responses

Post a Comment