blackbutterfly
Here'z the lucky first seat of my obsession that goes to somebody who makes my heart turn into a quickmelt butter! He'z got me in every inch completely  and i guess i'll never ever get over him!



How it broke m but...
Awwwrighhht, American Idol season is over and David Cook got the title as i predicted but still, nothing can stop me. Jason Castro remains the hottest one ever in all American Idol season! He made me watch this show so so serrrrrrrrrriousssssssly for the first time!

Why? I can come up with a hundred and one reasons and I'm sure this isn't the last time I'll write about him! Wahhhhhhh I just die inside to reaaaaaaaallllly hear him sing in front of me!
I wish i could! His eyez, his smiles, his voice, the simpliest ways as how he runs his fingers on th guitar strings to how he walks around or sits, omg! he'z too damn different type of  sexy, gorgeouz, and enchanting!

Yez, I'm mad about Jason Castro!!!!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment